WE ARE NOW OPEN for ALL YOUR dental needs! Per the Governor, dental offices have been permitted and encouraged to operate in order to keep our patients healthy and out of hospitals and ER settings. We assure you the health and safety of our patients and employees is our number one priority.
Our practices have infection control policies in place that meet or exceed the CDC’s Standards. Learn of these measures we have implemented below:
Protecting our patients in the clinics
- Check-in. You can now check-in online – texts will be sent prior to appointment.
- Screening procedure.
- Patients will be screened prior to appointment.
- Each patient and staff member will perform a temperature check using a no-touch infrared thermometer.
- Please wear a mask or face covering to appointment.
- Limiting the number of visitors. To minimize the number of people within the office, please remain in your car and call the office when you arrive. Only essential family members or caregivers will be allowed to attend. We have taken steps to limit the number of people in the office and properly space equipment to best comply with CDC recommendations.
- Cleaning/Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). We are performing more frequent cleanings throughout the day and between patients. We use CDC and EPA approved cleaning agents. We are using a higher level of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) than is recommended by the CDC for dental offices. We commit to the highest-standards in keeping our facilities sanitized and practicing good hygiene.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU! During this time of financial hardship for many of our patients, we are reminding you to take advantage of the CareCredit services we offer. CareCredit offers interest free payments for up to 18 months (or low-interest payments for up to 60 months), with NO deposit required. Please work with our front office on any questions you have relating to changes in insurance or payment options.
Our teams are ready to expedite care to those that need it.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns or to schedule an appointment.